Talisman All Mountain Twin Tip Skis
The Talisman is a smooth-riding pair of all mountain twin tips designed to turn the entire mountain into your terrain park. Shred rails or jumps, hit the street, or just rip down at Mach 10.
The Talismans feature early rise tips and camber underfoot, a moderate flex pattern, and a 17-19.7M turn radius (depending on model). This combination helps the ski smooth out the junk, carve around and into features, and give float while providing the leverage you need to muscle into turns.
With a wide base, light weight, and responsive flex, the Talismans are playful and snappy. This ski is perfect for pressing butters, hitting booters, rails, boxes, and urban. Â We would recommend a set of Talisman all mountain twin tip skis to just about any level of skier.
The Talisman is the primary ski used by our team of Revisionaries. No matter your riding style, progression goals, or ability, a set of Talisman all mountain tip tip skis will have you covered.
- Sizes = 182cm, 176cm, 166cm
- Turn Radius = 19.7m @ 182cm
- Dimensions = 132-96-122
- Flex: Tip/Tail = 6, Waist = 7
- Tip rocker with camber underfoot
- Screenprinted TPU Topsheets
- Poplar Core
- 1.6mm, Sintered, Die-Cut Bases
- 2.2mm, Full Edge Wrap
- Cap Construction in the Tip/Tail for added durability, sandwich construction underfoot for improved performance.
- Full length Carbon Stringers
- Additional Carbon Reinforcements in Tip/Tail for additional Pop and Durability.
- Switch Up Bases â€“ Bases randomly available in black (with white text) or white (with black text).
Now offering $30 worldwide flat rate shipping!
All prices listed in USD.