Dime Full Camber Park Skis
With a strong flex and full camber, the Dimes are built for jumping and stomping landings in variable conditions. Extra thick edges and bases make the Dime a perfect blend of fun, consistency, and stability.
The Dime full camber park skis are great for skiers who want a traditional feel, with a strong combination of pop and play.This is a high-energy ski that we recommend to riders who are looking to get into – and progress in – the park.
The Dimes will rip the rest of the mountain but the park is what it is built for. It’s a hard-charging, light and responsive ski for those looking to push the limits of technicality off jumps and on rails.
- Sizes = 181cm, 176cm, 171cm
- Turn Radius = 19.8M @ 176cm
- Dimensions = 117-91-117
- Flex = 8
- Full camber
- Screenprinted TPU Topsheets
- Poplar Core
- 1.6mm, Sintered, Die-Cut Bases
- 2.2mm, Full Edge Wrap
- Cap Construction in the Tip/Tail for added durability, sandwich construction underfoot for improved performance.
- Full length Carbon Stringers
- Additional Carbon Reinforcements in Tip/Tail for additional Pop and Durability.
- Switch Up Bases â€“ Bases randomly available in black (with white text) or white (with black text).
Now offering $30 worldwide flat rate shipping!
All prices listed in USD.