Bodrum All Mountain Skis
Bodrum all mountain skis are a versatile, one-ski quiver, designed to tackle the entire mountain in all conditions.
Bodrum all mountain skis are built with a slightly rockered tip, a stiffer flex pattern, a relatively long turning radius, conventional tails, and a mid-fat (109mm) waist for versatility in all conditions.
This design provides a forgiving ride, with the rocker smoothing out chop and the traditional tails keeping you in the front seat while ripping big turns or stomping a drop.
This is a ski that wants to go fast. Blasting through crud and variable snow is the mission. Itâ€™s a great daily driver for your regular day on the mountain, chasing pow and cleaning up chop.
The Bodrum is a great choice for skiers who like to ski gnarly big mountain lines. Stability at speed and aggressive skiing is the name of the game with the Bodrum.
However, Bodrum all mountain skis are also a great choice for the more novice or casual skier. The traditional design encourages good form, technique and progression. The Bodrum is a ski that can be “grown into” as the skier’s ability advances.
Revision Bodrum all mountain skis come with an industry leading warranty against rock and rail damage.
- Sizes = 189cm, 179cm
- Turn Radius = 24.5m @ 189cm
- Dimensions = 137-107-127 @ 179cm
- Dimensions = 139-109-129 @ 189cm
- Flex = 9
- Tip rocker with camber underfoot
- Screenprinted TPU Topsheets
- Poplar Core
- 1.6mm, Sintered, Die-Cut Bases
- 2.2mm, Full Edge Wrap
- Cap Construction in the Tip/Tail for added durability, sandwich construction underfoot for improved performance.
- Full length Carbon Stringers
- Additional Carbon Reinforcements in Tip/Tail for additional Pop and Durability.
- Switch Up Bases â€“ Bases randomly available in black (with white text) or white (with black text).
Now offering $30 worldwide flat rate shipping!
All prices listed in USD.