Revision Skis, Inc. (â€œRevisionâ€) warrants the original retail purchaser that Revision skis are free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. If the Revision skis are found to be defective, in the judgment of Revision, in its sole discretion, Revisionâ€™s only responsibility and obligation shall be to repair or replace the defective Revision skis. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- This warranty only applies to the original owner of skis purchased from REVISION or an authorized REVISION dealer. Proof of purchase is required for verification of original ownership.
- All warranty claims and returns must receive a prior return authorization in the form of a return authorization number (RA number), which may be requested by filling out the following online form: Revision Skis Warranty Claim. If requested by REVISION, skis must be shipped prepaid to REVISION with a tracking number. REVISION assumes no responsibility for returns damaged during shipment.
- If skis are returned without a valid RA number, or are deemed not covered by the warranty, shipping costs to return the skis is the customerâ€™s responsibility.
- Repaired skis will be shipped to the owner at the expense of REVISION.
- Replacement skis will be shipped to the owner at the expense of the owner.
- EDGE DAMAGE. Revision understands that you are likely to put these skis through the paces on rails, boxes, dumpsters, booters, concrete, trees, chair lifts, etc. If you read the warranties of our competitors, you will see that most would void a warranty for damage which would appear to be caused by this type of riding. We are different, and don’t want you to be out a pair of skis because you are using them as intended. As such, within reason and based on our sole judgement, we will warranty significant edge damage which we feel the ski should have held up to. NOTE: this is intended to provide you with a replacement for a ski which is essentially trashed, making the ski unridable – we consider this as damage of a minimum of 6″ continuous section of ski edge that has fallen out (or 4″ directly underfoot, between the bindings) as a result of this type of riding. We see a lot of park and street riders who keep riding with cracked edges and smaller missing pieces, and expect that you can, too. Revision reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void the warranty of any purchaser it finds to have purposefully removed ski edge material for the purpose of filing a warranty claim.
- Excluded under this warranty are the following:
- Damage cause by neglect, misuse, or abuse
- Snapped skis related to impacts, including but not limited to: rocks, rails, boxes, stumps, trees, concrete, parking lots, on-mountain equipment, chairlifts, etc.
- Damage in the form of chips, dents, or indentations to the topsheets or bases
- Damage caused by the improper mounting, adjustment, or use of bindings
- Damage caused by solvents or adhesives
- Graphic fading or discoloring, if due to misuse or neglect.
- Normal wear and tear
- Upon the event that Revision determines to warranty skis but does not have replacement skis in stock to fulfill a valid warranty claim, the purchaser will be offered their choice of one of the following options:
- Choose a pair of skis from current inventory.
- Receive a credit on a new pair of skis for the following model year.
- This warranty is void if any modification, change, or alteration has been made to the Revision skis that are not specifically approved in writing by Revision.
- Repaired or replaced skis are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Effective August 1, 2015. Link to previous warranty (August 1, 2014 – July 31, 2014.